Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Seasonal Gradient

Hi everyone, welcome to Tuesday.  Thank you to everyone who left me a nice birthday message, I really did appreciate it!  I wasn't in the best of moods yesterday to be honest.  I had a really bad skin reaction on my face (I think from a new face wash) and it has turned my face into a red rashy reptilian-looking mess.  It's painful, looks disgusting, and won't go away.  That kind of put of damper on things haha!  I am back at work today and we had a snow storm overnight.  Driving this morning scared me because the roads are icy but what can you really do.

Today our theme for Twinsie Tuesday was Seasonal Gradient.  I had a little bit of a struggle with this one because I had so many ideas in my head.  One afternoon I was driving home after work and the sky was the coolest color.  It was mint and sky blue and the clouds were a deep purple and the rest were pink.  I don't think I've ever seen a mint colored sky before, but it was really cool.  That's where the inspiration from this mani came from :)


To create this mani, I started with a base of Essie Absolutely Shore, which is a very pale mint color.  For my gradient, I sponged on China Glaze Fancy Pants and then finished off with a piece of glitter on each nail from OPI I Snow You Love Me.




Don't forget to check out the manis from these other fabulous ladies.  Have a great day everyone!

Amanda at Amandalandish

Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails

Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish

Traci at DrinkCitra

No comments:

Post a Comment