Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 7 July 2013

Ice Cream Sunday: Neapolitan

Neapolitan Striped Nails

Hello everyone.  I hope the weekend is treating you well.  I don't have much going on today except for going to a vintage car show with the hubby.  He has been gone all weekend so I've been binging on Netflix, specifically CSI New York.  I'm excited for him to be home.  

Today I have a fun mani that I created on Friday.  When I could eat ice cream, Neapolitan was one of my favorites.  I always was the odd person who went for the strawberry ice cream with a combination of chocolate.  Are there any other strawberry ice cream lovers out there?  If you've seen the movie Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs you'll know what I'm talking about :)

I started out with two coats of OPI My Vampire is Buff for an off-white vanilla ice cream.  I put some blue painters tape down the middle and then used OPI I Theodora You for the strawberry ice cream and OPI You Don't Know Jacques for the chocolate.




Although simple, I think this is my favorite Ice Cream Sunday so far :)  What's your favorite flavor in Neapolitan?

No comments:

Post a Comment