Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 31 January 2014

Twinsie "Tuesday"-Anniversary Edition

Hi everyone, happy Friday.  I am so thankful it is Friday right now.  I drove 8 hours straight yesterday for work and that always makes me so exhausted afterwards.  We are supposed to get a big winter storm, although they aren't sure when, with a bunch of snow and ice.  Fun times.  Hopefully wherever you are you are staying nice and warm :)

Today is not Tuesday, however today is a special edition of Twinsie Tuesday.  Today is the second anniversary of the beginning of Twinsie Tuesday and for today we all are taking part in a special anniversary mani.  We were paired with a Twinsie and we had to create a manicure based on their very first Twinsie Tuesday post.  I was paired with Lakeisha of Refined & Polished and her very first post was a fishtail mani in blue, silver, and yellow.  You can see this mani here.

For my mani, I wanted to use her colors, but with a different design.  My favorite thing to do is polka dots so that's what I did :)  The polishes I used were Essie Maximillian Strasse Her, Zoya Sara, and OPI This Gown Needs a Crown.





Check out what these other great ladies created:


Amanda at Amandalandish

Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails

Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment