Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 13 January 2014

OPI Miss Universe Collection 2013

Hi everyone, welcome to Monday.  Sorry for the late post, our internet was down at work (again).  Today is going to be a quick post for me because I'm pretty busy at work.  I recently picked up these three polishes from the OPI Miss Universe collection at my local Ulta and wanted to share them with you.  I was really wanting these polishes when they first came out but I'll let you know what I think of them below.

Miss You-niverse

Miss You-niverse is a deep warm eggplant purple cream.  The formula on this polish was really good, I used two easy coats without topcoat below.  It reminded me of OPI Vant to Bite my Neck? but I actually like that polish better.  I couldn't really pinpoint why this wasn't a winner for me since normally it would be a color that I like.





I'm Feeling Sashy

This polish is a dusty warm orchid purple.  It had a really good formula as well and I used two easy coats without topcoat below.  Just like the last polish, I really wanted to like this one but it didn't wow me.  Maybe because it leans warmer and I have a cooler skin tone?




This Gown Needs a Crown

Finally, a winner!  This polish is a silver polish with a satin finish.  I am really a fan of OPI's satin finishes and I hope they continue this.  This polish just glowed and it was so sparkly.  I loved it.  I used two easy coats, with no topcoat below.




Overall I have really mixed feelings about this collection.  I really wanted to love them all but only the silver really wowed me.  Did you pick up any of these polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment