Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 18 October 2013

Zombie Mani

Hi everyone, happy Friday.  TGIF!  My plans changed all of a sudden so I will be heading to Iowa today.  I most certainly took advantage and slept in :)  Today I have a fun mani that I've been looking forward to sharing all week.  I love the show The Walking Dead and I also read a lot of zombie books.  So, why not make some zombie nails?

To create this look I started with a base of China Glaze Budding Romance.  I sponged on various colors using Essie Licorice, Zoya Louise, Essie Sew Psyched, and Essie Merino Cool.  The next step was to zombie-fy my skin a little bit which I did by rubbing different shades of eye shadow in brown, green, black, and grey.


I then went outside and rubbed my hand in the dirt haha!  But that's really what I did :)  I added some "blood" by sponging and dabbing on Zoya Pepper and Zoya Livingston and then went and stuck my hand in the dirt again.




I love the way my zombie nails came out, kind of like a girl with a nice manicure all of a sudden turned into a zombie :)  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment