Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 7 June 2013

Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat: Tweedy

Sally Hansen Tweedy

Happy Friday everyone!  Today I have a short post because I'm prepping for a huge post on Monday featuring several polishes from the Essie Naughty Nautical collection plus nail art designs.  Today I have a polish I picked up during a Target haul with a coupon.  I wasn't sure how I would like the fuzzy coat and I will give my thoughts at the end.  Below is one dabbed coat over OPI That's Berry Daring with one coat of Seche Vite.




I think I'm more up in the air on this polish.  I like the black and white combination and the look it has over this pink polish.  It was a little bit scratchy at the ends and that ended up bothering me.  I think I need to try it over more polishes and with an extra layer of topcoat to really decide about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment