Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Moonrise During Sunset Mani

Summer Fun Nail Art Challenge: Sunset Nails

Hi everyone and happy Tuesday.  Today I have the very first installment of the June Nail Art Challenge: Summer Fun.  Today was the very first day and the theme was a sunset gradient.  Well I gave the gradient manicure a try.....big failure.  I just could not get it to work.  I think I need to study up on it because my makeup sponge just soaked up all my polish and that was pretty much it.  I decided to create a sunset mani with the watercolor technique.  I then had the idea to create a rising moon over the sunset.

Polishes used for the sunset include OPI Eurso Euro, Zoya Yana, OPI I Saw...You Saw...We Saw...Warsaw, and OPI Vant to Bite My Neck?  For the moon I used OPI My Vampire is Buff and Essie No Place Like Chrome.  I created the moon with a dotting tool.  I really liked how it came out.



No comments:

Post a Comment