Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 23 June 2013

Orly Glowstick

Orly Glowstick: Swatches and Review

Happy Sunday everyone!  I'm still at my parents house this morning but am heading back at lunchtime.  I saw World War Z last night and thought it was pretty good.  I'm not a big fan of scary movies, and it was on the scary side for me....this being said, I do watch The Walking Dead by myself so I'm not too much of a wimp.  I thought the story line was good though.  

Today I have a really cool polish that I first saw on Pinterest.  I knew that I had to have it being the yellow fan that I am.  Orly Glowstick is a neon highlighter yellow.  As with neons and yellow polishes, the formula wasn't great but it was manageable if you like the color.  I used three relatively thick coats to get the eye-searing color seen below :)




So what do you think?  Would you rock this color?

No comments:

Post a Comment