Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 24 June 2013

OPI Gargantuan Green Grape: Two Versions

OPI Gargantuan Green Grape: One Name, Two (Three?) Colors

Hi everyone, welcome to Monday.  The weekend definitely went by too quickly!  If you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed my sizable Ulta haul on Saturday.  I noticed a beautiful pale blue polish on the shelf, one I had never seen before, and had to have it.  I picked it up, looked at the name, and to my surprise found that it was OPI Gargantuan Green Grape.  A few weeks ago, I picked up the pale, minty version of the same polish.  When I got the minty version, I had to decide between the pale, minty cream version and a second green version which had more yellow and appeared to be on the crelly side.  So now I'm up to three different versions of the same polish.  What is going on?  Nevertheless, today I bring you the pale blue and the pale green versions.

First up are the bottle comparisons.  One in the lightbox, one with the names (for proof I guess?), and then in the sunlight.




Onto the actual polishes....first up is the pale mint version.  The formula was difficult, it flooded my cuticles and I needed three careful coats to cover up.  Guess what, I don't care!  The color is too beautiful so the bad formula goes to the back of my mind.  All photos are without topcoat.



Finally is the pale aqua blue version.  This polish had a hint of green and a little bit of dustiness too it.  The formula was the same as the green but again, the color was just so stunning.



Do you own this color?  If so, what version do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment