Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 30 June 2013

A Summer Cloud Mani

Summer Cloud Mani

Hi everyone, happy Sunday!  I had a nice relaxing day yesterday which I loved :)  Today we are headed out with friends to go see Monsters Inc. University.  I've always loved animated movies, they usually make me cry more than regular movies lol.  Today I have a mani that I wore yesterday.  I love cloud manis because they are simple to do and I love the endless number of color combinations that can be done.  I started with three coats of OPI My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours! which is a fiery bright orange.  I layered on China Glaze Sunday Funday, a pretty ocean blue and then finished off with two coats of Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party.  It was an unusual color combination for me but I really liked the impact of the white against the bright colors.  Finally I finished off with one coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust, a recent addition to my collection.

I mentioned a few days ago that I decided to do my very first "no buy" month in July.  I wanted thought I should do this in anticipation for the fall collections coming out.  Fall is my absolute favorite time of year so I'm sure there will be lots of colors that I want to pick up.  Have any of you ever done a no buy?  Naturally I plan on going to Ulta today for one last fix ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment