Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 15 December 2013

Winter Glitter Mani

Hi everyone, welcome to Sunday.  I hope your weekend is going well.  Yesterday I woke up to 8 inches of snow on the ground and a steady snow still falling.  It sure was pretty.  The hubby, my friend, and I went to go see The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.  I didn't like the first one but the second one was really good.  It was exciting, had lots of action going on, and was just a good movie in general.  

Today I have a simple glitter mani that I wore a while back.  I liked this mani because it combined a wintery base color with a Christmas colored glitter topper. 

Also a little reminder...there is less than 24 hours in my battle ombre giveaway.  You can enter it here.


I started with a base of OPI I Vant to be A-lone Star, which is a shimmery pale blue.  My glitter topper is from the Hit Polish Nail Lacquer Wizard of Oz box.  I don't have the name with me right now but it was the polish that represented the poppies in the movie.  



Do you like to combine winter and Christmas colors together? 

No comments:

Post a Comment