Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Mi Amor Polish: Let it Snow and Sleigh Ride

Hi everyone, happy New Year's Eve.  What are your plans for this evening?  The past few years the hubby and I have been going to our friends parent's house and hanging out with such a fun group of people.  We play board games until midnight and it's a good way to pass the time.  I've done a ton of thinking over the past few days and my conclusion is that I need to make 2014 a much better year then 2013.  I won't go into it but 2013 was rough for me and I want to make things so much better in the new year.

Today I have a new to me Indie brand called Mi Amor Polish.  I won these polishes in a giveaway and I am super impressed with both of them.  

First up I have Let It Snow.  Let It Snow is a glitter topper filled with turquoise, white, and iridescent glitters in different shapes and sizes.  I thought this polish was absolutely gorgeous.  I especially loved the blue diamond shaped glitters, they were just so funky and something I haven't seen before.


For Let It Snow, I layered one coat over OPI Visions of Love.  Swatches are without topcoat.  I didn't have any problems with formula on this polish and I didn't have to dig for any of the glitters.




The second polish I have is Sleigh Ride which is a glitter topper with a mix of red, green, white, and black glitters.  I really liked this topper because of the addition of the white and black.  I thought that made it more interesting than just a traditional red and green topper.


For this swatch, I paired Sleigh Ride with Zoya Jacqueline, a creamy nude.  This is similar to the look I wore on Christmas.  To me it looked like a sugar cookie with Christmas sprinkles :)  I used one coat with no topcoat.  There were no formula problems here and no glitter digging.





Overall I was really impressed with my first experience with Mi Amor Polish.  I really liked both glitters, especially Let It Snow.  You can find Mi Amor Polish on Etsy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment