Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 1 December 2013

Final Fall Mani: Grey and Red Fishnets

Hi everyone, happy Sunday!  I will finally be getting back to my regular posting schedule this week after being in sunny Florida all last week.  Yesterday the husband and I put up our Christmas tree and watched Elf so it appears as though the holidays are rapidly approaching :)  

Today I have my last Fall mani for this year, seeing as how it is already December 1st.  I really enjoyed wearing this one so I really wanted to share it.  

Also, just a side note, my Battle Ombre Giveaway will be going live tomorrow!


For this mani I started with a base of OPI On Her Majesty's Secret Service, one of my favorite new polishes.  I used OPI Lost on Lombard and stamped a fishnet pattern on all the nails and finished with Julep Autumn on my ring finger.



I loved sporting this mani and I think it was one of my favorites this Fall.  I am sad to see Fall go, as it is my favorite season, but I am really excited about Christmas.  Have you decorated for the holidays yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment