Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 3 September 2013

31DC2013: Yellow Nails

Hi everyone....at least it's not Monday right?  :)  That's always the best thing about three day weekends.  I'm actually writing this post the night before because I will be in the field all day for work.  It's definitely my least favorite part of my job but at least it takes the entire day and I will be training my very first person today.  

Today for the 31 day challenge, the theme was yellow.  Yellow is my favorite color but I don't have too many yellow polishes because usually the formula is horrible.  I grabbed a polish that I've only used once because of its goopy and thick formula, Covergirl Pina Colada.  I love the pale pastel yellow on this polish but I've never been able to wear it because of how thick it is and how long it takes to dry.  I then did a little gradient with OPI Oy-Another Polish Joke, a dense gold shimmer, and then added some dots to finish with Zoya Darcy.  I finished off with topcoat to meld everything together.





I quite like the finished result because it's classy with the gold but a little funky with the dots.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment