Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 11 September 2013

31DC2013-Polka Dots

Hi everyone, welcome to Hump Day!  Halfway through the week, let's all hope the work day goes by quickly :)  Today's mani is actually one of my favorites of the entire challenge.  I love polka dots, stripes, and patterns so these next few manis are really fun for me to do.  

I wanted something simple but with high impact for this one.  I started with a base of a medium aqua blue, Wet N Wild Megalast I Need a Refresh-Mint.  I then took a small dotting tool and used a shimmery coral for the dots, Essie Sunday Funday.  I finished off with an accent nail of Sweet Heart Polish's Jordan's A Star.




There you have it, short and sweet today!  Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment