Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Red Nails for American Heart Month (Heart Disease Awareness)

Hi everyone, welcome to Tuesday.  Sorry for the cryptic introduction yesterday, I was feeling really distraught and wanted to explain why I had such a weird post.  Today we are under a winter storm watch here (again!).  I swear we've gotten more snow this year than the past few years combined.  In the middle of Illinois, we usually don't get too much snow but this year has definitely been the exception.  

Today for Twinsie Tuesday the theme was red nails for American Heart Month.  I had a tough time with this prompt since red is notoriously hard to use for nail art and it's just about my least favorite polish color besides sheers.  Way to stay positive right :)  I ended up doing a simple cloud mani and I was surprised with how much I liked it.  The polishes I used were Essie Limited Addiction, the darkest of the polishes, OPI A Definite Moust-Have, the coral red in the middle, and OPI The Spy Who Loved Me, the shimmery red on the end.





I can't wait to see what these other fantastic ladies come up with.  It seems I'm not the only one who doesn't care for red ;) 


Amanda at Amandalandish

Chelsea at Nailed Blog


Elizabeth at Did My Nails


Kelly at Tuxarina

Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les

Stephanie at A Little Polish

Traci at DrinkCitra
 

No comments:

Post a Comment