Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 29 August 2013

OPI Muir Muir On The Wall: Swatches and Review

Hi everyone, happy Thursday!  Today I bring you another OPI San Francisco polish which was a surprise hit for me.  Muir Muir On The Wall is a deep vampy shade of a brownish purple (plum?) with plum shimmer.  I love vampy shimmers like this one, which is similar to OPI Germanicure from last year.  When I looked at both of them, Germanicure seems to be more vibrant while Muir Muir has a dusty and more subdued quality to it.  It looks very dark indoors but once outside it lights up.

The formula on this polish was good.  The first coat was a little thin but I used a slightly thicker second coat to fill everything in.  Photos are shown with topcoat.




When I was trying to figure out how I wanted to add to this polish, I was thinking that I didn't want to cover up this gorgeous shade.  I decided to add to it by using the glitter topcoat OPI Minnie Style which has magenta, red, and white glitters.  I wasn't sure if this combination would work, but I ended up really loving it.



So, can you tell I like this shade?  This is definitely my favorite so far out of the entire collection :)  Did you pick this polish up?

No comments:

Post a Comment