Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 30 August 2013

OPI In the Cable Car-Pool Lane: Swatches and Review

Hi everyone and happy Friday!  I made a last minute decision yesterday to take the day off of work so that is why my post is late.  I was a little naughty and slept in pretty late but man did it feel good.  Today I have another new OPI polish from the San Francisco collection.  We are winding down through the second half of the collection but there are still a few more pretties to show off.

Today I have In the Cable Car-Pool Lane, which is a deep berry creme although I felt that maybe it could be a crelly.  I really liked this polish and it had a good formula.  I used two easy coats with topcoat for the photos below.  It's a very pretty fall color.




I decided to jazz it up with some dots in OPI MBSW, OPI Baby It's Coal Outside, and OPI Strawberry Margarita.



I really liked this color and will be sporting a lot during fall.  Did you pick this color up?

No comments:

Post a Comment