Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 28 August 2013

OPI Keeping Suzi At Bay: Swatches and Review

Hi everyone....what day is it?  Hump day!  That commercial with the camel loving Hump Day gets me every time, it's just so cute :)  Welcome to Wednesday where we are halfway through the week.  Today I have yet another polish from the OPI San Francisco collection which seems to be taking forever to get through, one swatch at a time.  I hope you aren't sick of it yet!

Today I have Keeping Suzi At Bay, which is a medium blue cream polish.  Blue is my favorite color of polish to wear, so it's no surprise that I love this one.  It's a bold blue but it has a dusty quality to it which I find really pretty.  The formula was great on this one, no issues to report.  I used two easy coats plus topcoat for my photos.



Cinderella hand alert!!!  Although not as nice as my swatching hand, I present today's nail art with my rarely seen right hand.  I finally got the saran wrap technique to work and I thought it turned out really cool over the blue polish.  I used the shimmery black OPI Baby It's Coal Outside and the greyed out white OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  For this technique I did things a little bit differently.  I started off by putting my polish on a paper plate, then dipped my crumpled saran wrap into the polish and dabbed it on my fingers.  That's the only way I've gotten it to work so far.


I thought I could be sneaky by reversing the images of these last two pictures so that they looked like my left hand.  Little did I realize that the OPI bottle would end up backwards....that's why the photos look like they are on different hands haha!


Overall this is a really good color in my book.  Did you pick this polish up or do you plan to?

No comments:

Post a Comment