Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Grapefruit Slice Nails

Nails inspired by Grapefruit Slices

Hi everyone.  Welcome to Wednesday!  It's been a busy work week for me, but my fruit manis have kept me entertained at night :)  I've really had fun with the nail art this week.  Today I have nail tips inspired by the inside of a grapefruit.  Originally I was going to do limes or lemons but I liked how the skin of the grapefruit was a different color than the flesh.  I'm also pretty sure I know what fruit I want to do for tomorrow, but suggestions are always welcome!  Below are my inspirational pictures.



Source                                                                                                Source
           
To create this look I started with two coats of Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party as my background.  I freehanded the orange circles with Wet N Wild Sunny Side Up and then freehanded another circle on top of the orange with the cream color OPI My Vampire is Buff.  The last step was to take a very small nail art brush and create the pink flesh of the grapefruit.  For this I used Zoya Micky, a pretty pink.  I then finished with a layer of topcoat.  I hope you enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment