Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 12 April 2013

Autism Awareness Mani

Autism Awareness: Gradient/Ombre

Friday...YAY!  I'm glad to be coming up on the weekend, I sure could use a break!  I have plans to veg around all weekend and catch up on work, what about you?  I got the rudest wake up call this morning....a giant thick spider on my washcloth in the shower this morning.  Not only did I touch it when I grabbed my washcloth, I then had to stab it to death with my comb.  What a morning!  Today's Autism Awareness mani is gradient.  So....I will admit that I have never done a gradient manicure.  I always forget to pick up makeup sponges.  Instead I made up my own gradient.  I painted the gradient in three layers and dabbed in between each layer to blend.  What do you think?  I was actually pretty impressed with it!  




The three base colors used were Essie In the Cab-ana, China Glaze Sunday Funday, and Essie Avenue Maintain.  I stamped with OPI Eurso Euro, which is a great blue for stamping.  To me it looks like a mermaid, and I really like mermaids so I'm happy with it :)  I hope everyone is having a great Friday!

Check out these other lovely manis:


Cordia from Seriously Swatched
Nicole from Dipped in Lacquer
Rachael from Rachos Nail Love
Roxana from Beautylicious

No comments:

Post a Comment