Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Tiger Nails and Crappy Topcoat...

I did tiger nails... yeah just normal tiger nails. I know it's unlike me to do something common, but it had to be done. People go insane for tiger nails in real life. I would like to say that I am NOT IMPRESSED with this topcoat: China Glaze Fast Forward.
I painted these with acrylic paint that dries suuuper fast! Waited an HOUR before topcoating and I painted it on quite thick [thats what you do when you dont wanna smudge] and I STILL had smudges. I used Seche Vite [awesome] from the middle finger to the pinky. But look at the index finger....[on the right]



Yup. I've tried quite a few topcoats before. High-end salon ones and crappy drugstore ones. They're all different but this is definitely the worst one. Luckily I got it for free with my purchase of two China Glaze polishes at Sally's. But if you want a fast dry topcoat that doesn't smudge, don't waste your money on China Glaze Fast Forward. It's awful.


I did love the base colour - it's called "Y'all come back now, ya hear?" or something like that.... hahaha. It had a kind of jelly finish after three coats. Lovely and shiny ahhhh...



My nails are short... super short. That's what I call this length anyway. Moving house takes a looooong time! They'll be back to their original length by the time I've installed my cooker...

Here's the mental video. WOOHOO!




Not much else to say... love u guys
xxx mwah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment